- Reduced project costs by writing responsive CSS design without the need of having a separated mobile Photoshop mockups.
- Managed and successfully adapted the view from the desktop to mobile using the best practices and good sense.
Cross Browser Compatibility:
- Customized different platforms to facilitate my work needs by having a PC and Mac, and also iPhone and Android mobile devices with the most popular browsers.
- Experienced on cross-browser issues and troubleshooting development complications.
Pixel Perfect PSD Conversions:
- Developed attention to details for grid sizes padronization, margin alignments, font styles, line heights, letter-spacings.
- Incorporated the newest design concepts utilizing simplicity to reach desirable results.
- Ultilized Photoshop tools to facilitate the design and cut the images to optimize them and make a lightweight website permiting a better interface with Google and general search engines.
- Educated students in St. Lawrence College (Ontario) with basic and advanced photoshop classes for photographers.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization):
- Examined and applied the best SEO practices for front end development: correct tags in correct places, optimized code and media.
WordPress Theme Development:
- Implemented custom taxonomies, menus, post types and plugins.
- Developed WordPress websites with simple admin user interfaces.
- Built original websites with no pre-maded templates facilitating the editing every element in the website.
WooCommerce (WordPress ecommerce platform):
- Resolved issues related to customization of pages and processes.
- Experienced in API like Google Analytics, Google Maps, Google Calendar, Youtube, etc.